Kharode is a popular meat dish in India. It is made from goat or lamb meat that is cooked in a gravy made with spices and herbs. Kharode is typically served with roti or naan bread.
GD’s Meat & More in Delhi is a leading supplier of kharode. We offer a variety of kharode options to choose from, including whole kharode, boneless kharode, and kharode curry cut. Our kharode is made from the finest quality goat and lamb meat and is cooked to perfection by our experienced chefs.
Here are some of the benefits of buying kharode online from GD’s Meat & More in Delhi:
- Convenience: You can order kharode online from the comfort of your own home.
- Freshness: Our kharode is delivered fresh to your doorstep within 24 hours.
- Quality: We source our goat and lamb meat from the best farms in India and cook it to perfection by our experienced chefs.
- Variety: We offer a variety of kharode options to choose from, including whole kharode, boneless kharode, and kharode curry cut.
- Affordability: We offer competitive prices on all of our meat products.
How to Cook Kharode
Kharode can be cooked in a variety of ways, but the most common method is to cook it in a gravy made with spices and herbs. To cook kharode, simply heat some oil in a pan and add the kharode meat. Brown the meat on all sides. Then, add the spices and herbs of your choice and stir to coat the meat. Add some water and bring the mixture to a boil. Then, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1-2 hours, or until the meat is tender.
Recipes with Kharode
Kharode is a versatile meat dish that can be used in a variety of recipes. Here are a few ideas:
- Kharode with roti: This is the most traditional way to enjoy kharode. Simply serve the kharode with roti or naan bread.
- Kharode biryani: Kharode biryani is a delicious and flavorful dish that is perfect for special occasions. To make kharode biryani, simply layer the kharode meat with rice, spices, and herbs in a pan. Then, cook the biryani in the oven until the rice is cooked through.
- Kharode kebabs: Kharode kebabs are a delicious and easy way to enjoy kharode. To make kharode kebabs, simply grind the kharode meat and mix it with spices and herbs. Then, form the mixture into kebabs and grill or bake them until cooked through.
No matter how you choose to prepare it, kharode is a delicious and flavorful meat dish that is sure to please the whole family. Order your fresh kharode from GD’s Meat & More in Delhi today!
Additional Tips for Buying and Cooking Kharode
- When buying kharode, look for meat that is pink in color and has a slightly moist texture. Avoid kharode that is gray or brown in color or that has a slimy texture.
- If you are freezing kharode, be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or foil to prevent freezer burn. Kharode can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- When cooking kharode, be careful not to overcook it, as this can make it tough and dry. To check if the meat is cooked through, insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. The internal temperature of the meat should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you are cooking kharode in a gravy, be sure to add enough water so that the meat is completely covered. This will help to ensure that the meat is cooked evenly and that it stays moist.
- Add your favorite vegetables to the kharode gravy to make it a complete meal. Some popular vegetables to add to kharode gravy include onions, tomatoes, potatoes, and carrots.